Get To Know Us
Dr. Katherine L. Williams, M.D.
Dr. Williams has been in private practice since 1998 and in St. Tammany Parish since April 2003. She received a Bachelors Degree in Psychology from UNO in 1990, and her MD from LSU School of Medicine in 1994. From 1994-1998 she completed her Residency at LSU Medical Center. She is married to Mandeville native, Thad Devier, and has 2 children, Josh and Elise. He is the founder of Devier Construction, a commercial general construction firm. Her hobbies include reading, boating and an array of community services.
- Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Gynecare TVT Obturator System Certification
- Laser Surgery for the Lower Genital Tract Certification
- Voted Enterprising Woman of the Year 2005
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery Certification
- Member of the Medical Executive Committee for St.
Tammany Parish Hospital since 2006.
- First female Chief of Staff St. Tammany Parish Hospital, 2011.
- Chairman of the Louisiana Medical Disclosure Panel,
appointment by Governor Jindal December 2012